------------------------------------------------------------------------ LINK TO ASSET https://workshop.ylands.com/asset/1150 ---------------------------------------------------------------------------   While the name may be a work in progress the ship is ....... also a work in progress. My first foray into the community and workshop. Any and all advice/feedback is greatly appreciated. At this point, most changes are surface level or getting too difficult on the editor so its a better time than never to share it! More Schooner than battleship but spacious enough to be enjoyed by lovers of either. She's a standard ship instead of her more popular larger cousins. This isn't to her detriment however as I personally feel the scaledown gave me less hassle with some of the bends. <please bohemia give us a mirror function>     the rear name plaque has been left empty for.... obvious reasons, feel free to shove your own in there (7-8 stone characters will fit without edits)   She has a little hidden not so safe cache in the quarters but it has mostly been left bare for people to re-decorate as they see fit.
  t -------INCLUDES------ A ship. 3 small cannons. 4 sails 2 deck hatches with chests a front room and a rear potatoes (in case you get the munchies on a long voyage) ----------------------------
    Thanks!