I think I hit solid ground and it works, after stripping every last thing off. I will try to build it back up. I was worried it would never happen. I think I got it working.   Oh I got it. I think I found a bug. To be continued under bugs....   Now I can make it work using Move to Target, not Attack Target, which seems bugged. Go play RAIN STORM and it will demonstrate the bug. Now that it might actually work, let's say I want to target you (and your friends) once you hit the trigger zone. What is the best way to do that in multiplayer? I am trying to target you through the entity template. Is the global variable PLAYER a way to do this or does multiplayer mess that up. Different players will be in different trigger zones sometimes. That's what the labels were for but they throw errors once you leave the zone. Maybe the errors don't really matter? Thanks   Edit: SAND STORM has been modified and now works without that problem. I replaced all of the Attack scripts with Move to Target script. Now it works correctly, in a relative way. The engine is still broken, as you pointed out. I will fix that soon. But at least the enemies continue to attack, even if only one a time, which is pretty lame. Perhaps once the engine is fixed it will do better, but I don't think that one-at-a-time thing is caused by my pathetic scripting. It happens in RAIN STORM, too, which is stripped down. Whatever the cause of it, it sucks. You can't make a good game if only one thing attacks you (as you stand encircled by enemies), can you?