hey, after i spent a large chunk of yesterdays gameing time by rowing a raft to the yland i died on, i thought about the matter a bit.   my prime choice would be some sort of respawn beacon (i'm not too picky about its look, be it a bed or a dais or what ever). the main reason is, that its important to get the ship back, without the need to build a new one. so something that can be placed on a medium and/or large ship would be nice. this could be further explored by a construction for placement on land. something i can build in my base, or more importantly on a yland i'm exploring or to which i resettled. it would be for more advanced characters i guess, but idealy craftable without yllandium or other rare stuff. on my first yland the spawn was inhabited by a wild puma, and i so wished i could respawn im my camp, without running the gauntlet everytime   another thing would be either a small craft that is faster than the raft (and without pressing W the whole time), or something like advanced paddles for the existing two. just to get that other ship from a distant yland, without sacrificing a lot of advanced ressources, faster than a raft does.   cheers