I see a lot of people getting hyped up about the new concept art from BI: 
I admit it looks very exciting. However, the situation that’s been happening for years now diswades me.  For years we have been talking about the bugs plaguing the game and BI has been talking about new features.  These bugs include:  Weekly server wipes
No being able to eat
Not being able to sleep
Not being able to interact with objects And when I bring up these issues:  They have been depending on user-testing for a long time now because (I believe) they don't understand how serious the situation is. If this does not change, we are unlikely to see real benefit imho.   If the response was something like “we are going to deploy a team to find these bugs and fix them” then I would be very excited but since they are depending on the player base, we can expect little-to-no real improvements because there just aren't enough players who care and submit bugs. Keep in mind that most of these players do not own the exploration DLC.  Honestly, I would have been much happier with an update that said “No more updates until we get what’s broken fixed.”  @bojo2736 @kimbuck @leo_chaos @NoNoNumGum @belrathius @Laiiix With the utmost respect, I believe we have not yet been heard. I genuinely believe that more of the same will lead this project to disaster. Bohemia interactive has been promising explore updates for years now and let’s be honest, they have delivered a lot:  Amazing new graphics
Underwater exploration
New units
More challenge
We have no issue with the amazing improvements, we have an issue with the approach. Test more.