While I am here, I would also like to address some smaller controversies based on misinformation:    1) All donations in P1 Creators are optional. People donate on-average about 42% of earnings back to P1 Creators because they love what we do and want to see it grow. We promise them nothing in return but a bigger, better and more awesome community. 100% of what P1 C gets goes back to its creators. P1 C does not take any cut off the top but depends on voluntary donations.   2) Do your team's rules stop people uploading the the workshop? Nope!  Ylands Express is an example of a member-made game.  Here are our official rules: 
✅ Build stuff together with other members!
✅ Share that stuff & screenshots of it on social media!
✅ Monetize those creations!
✅ Upload your own work to the Ylands workshop. 
✅ Ask P1 to help sell/monetize those creations for you in China!
You do not need to include a P1 logo or any credit but you can if you like!    3) You promote P1 too strongly!  This is actually quite true. I'm an immigrant and I just simply don't understand yet how this is done properly in this Western way and I'm trying to. From my understanding when you do things here you're supposed to let other people vouch for you instead of yourself but just know that from my perspective it's difficult to understand because I didn't grow up in the West.    4) If I join P1 C, I can't join other Ylands groups! False:  You can be a part of any group you desire you just can't make a new one and invite our people to it while being a member. 
  Added in edit afterward. 5) If I join P1 Creators, I cannot also compete against them in the competition. True! The fundamental principle which guides us is that we all want to win as a community and split the winnings. We don’t know which game of ours will actually do well. It’s not right for one of the teams that makes games within our group to see they are getting advantage and then submitting on their own. By sharing out the winnings equally we all win each time rather than being subject to the luck of the draw. 6) P1 will submit more than one game. True. We have more than 600 members, don’t you think it would be fair for them to submit more than one game?   Just know that whoever is spreading these rumours they are entirely false and you should really bring them up with me personally rather than talking behind my back.   
    • Upvote