Sign in to follow this  
tortmancomith

COnfused

Question

So i just bought the game and im confused as the name states. I thought this was a one time purchase and not a micro transaction game. I see the exiting updates to buy stuff for the game. That isn't exiting to me at all in fact it makes me regret the purchase. there is 50 ish items in your workshop a lot them don't even work the more i learn of the game the more i see the free to play model jumping out. Is this a steam purchase or a free to play? I thought you put it in early access to make the game for the backers not put it in to get publicity to sell mmo items for a game that runs really bad. my suggestion would be remove that trash and don't follow the masses to the sea with micro transactions like that make a dlc after you get through the beta phase. assuming you don't just drop  a major cash shop and drop out alpha to full release. It was my fault i supose for not looking into this before i decided to fund you to make a game. That being said please don't make this a game i regret having on my pc its worth the price i paid when the game and content are mine. I have no fascination in using my credit card for a weapon in the game neither do a lot people.

0 replies to this bug / suggestion

No replies to this bug / suggestion