Donquizotte Miglamingo

CODE:-1 API MESSAGE: Request time code 2 : The Return

Question

3 replies to this bug / suggestion

1 hour ago, Donquizotte Miglamingo said:

Hi , i'm not gonna give up haha ,...

Good! Never give up on things you like to do! (except it's bad things.. xD)

Ok back to OP's topic, so from the logs you provided, the problem is coming right after you push "Play button" correct? I saw you got RTO there, at that login sequence when the game trying to connect BI api, etc.
It happens to many other player including me, but there are so much factor that can cause this problem. So lets troubleshoot it together shall we?

First of all this problem has something to do with networking and most likely it's on user side. Ok lets begin. ^_^

If you have other computer at the same place where you got this problem, Can you try to launch Ylands on that? Its to eliminate the factor if you have software(ex. Firewall program, antivirus sometimes block the connection aswell) in your computer that blocking your connection to Ylands server. If this step still failed then,

Can you try to launch Ylands from different internet router(another location), like if you tried at home connection, then try connect from public/office connection? This is to eliminate the factor that something is going on with your modem/internet router configuration. 

Edited by V-Alfred
put software example

Hi , thank you for helping me .

So i tried lunch the game from 4 different networks ..

I'll try another computer like u said . 

and you're right about the probleme is coming right after my push . it takes about 3 minutes to show me the error.

BRB :D 

34 minutes ago, Donquizotte Miglamingo said:

it takes about 3 minutes to show me the error.

No problem, I'm happy to help. ^_^ Hmm I guess that depends on how fast your computer is. Btw step 2 failed, lets see when you launch on other computer