Sign in to follow this  
John - NEXFER

Live streaming

Hi all,

I am currently engaging in a fair amount of daily live streaming, and have added Ylands to my schedule.

Once the dedicated server is up and running again, you can find information regarding it on my Ylands website at Ylanders.com

I also have a few other websites, one of them being Nexfer Gaming, where you can find my stream schedules and links to all my associated networks. You can visit this site at Nexfer.com

I'm about to go live building a new race track in to the starter island of an Explore mode game, the Ylanders Racing & Resort one was "okay", but due to the large amount of spawns on the "resort" part, it got a bit laggy when coming to or leaving from the starting line!

Also, without the Explore mode part, the boats were kinda "meh", so, I've stripped an island bare and am getting to work on this perhaps future game-mode (depends if I can export and explore mode as a game mode)!

On a side note, I can whip up a basic website pretty quickly, if anyone requires some assistance with their own for something Ylands related, hit me up!

Edited by John - Ylanders
  • Upvote 1

59a9cc0be7fdd_ylandersracing.thumb.jpg.356968f6abfed7ddb73fbeeffc21c90f.jpg

The dedicated server with a modified explore mode (starting yland has a track) is online! There is some creator cubes sat there waiting for those that want them!

Added a new track to the workshop, which I'll be hosting on my dedicated server shortly, and which I'll be streaming live some racing in about an hour! Anyone is welcome to join in, the game mode gives new players a creator cube to build cars etc.

2.thumb.jpg.78454366b9da23d918fe6b5c0e49acc9.jpg