Mr_Harrison

School Project

Hey...

I'm a teacher of computing at a school in the UK. I run some projects that inclide game based learning.  I've bought a copy of Ylands and see the huge potential in this game as a teaching resource.

Is there any packages you can offer me so that I can buy a bunch of keys?

Regards

• Upvote 3

On 12/7/2017 at 2:29 PM, Mr_Harrison said:

Hey...

I'm a teacher of computing at a school in the UK. I run some projects that inclide game based learning.  I've bought a copy of Ylands and see the huge potential in this game as a teaching resource.

Is there any packages you can offer me so that I can buy a bunch of keys?

Regards

I would private message a developer personally to ask this question. It might garuntee you will get a response from them.

• Thanks 1

On 09/12/2017 at 6:06 PM, Dustin Michael said:

I would private message a developer personally to ask this question. It might garuntee you will get a response from them.

Cheers. I did but no response yet. I'm guessing they think its a scam or someone looking for cheap keys for themselves.

This game as a huge amount of potential and schools would be keen to use.

5 hours ago, Mr_Harrison said:

Cheers. I did but no response yet. I'm guessing they think its a scam or someone looking for cheap keys for themselves.

This game as a huge amount of potential and schools would be keen to use.

awfully does sound like a scam ma dude :P

4 hours ago, Thewhox said:

awfully does sound like a scam ma dude :P

I guess it does but I have messaged staff member on here. This message includes my work email. I would happily provide videos of school project etc. Also offer game companies have not had an issue with such requests.