predator[rus]

What i can found and wishes

Question

Dear developers. I've been with you since ARMA 1, I'm glad that you made the game absolutely new for yourself. I wanted to write you a small feedback, so to speak from a man for a long time and well acquainted with the games of such a plan. Let's go a little bit on bugs, maybe they are known, but repetition is not bad.
1) Known cant with an anvil. All the ingredients are there, but you can not do it. If you restart the game, everything appears.
2) Logs with inventory. You shift from the inventory to the quick access panel and nothing happens. Or you collect things from your corpse. They are kind of like inside, but after a while the frieze is happening and things are suddenly moving.
3) If you stand behind a tree during the attack of wolves and other predators, they begin to run in the opposite direction, and then again at the player.
4) Bugs with a passage in the door. Sometimes you can not go through the doorway. If you jump, you can get through.
5) Lack of animation climbing the stairs.
6) Too loud a sound of ignition of something, a candle, a fire - it really frightens.

I'm sure there are still many flaws, but this is something that I personally faced, and I just started to play.

Now wishes. You need more hardcore. The player does not have any dangers. From all predators you can escape, with the appearance of a horse, you can generally not be afraid of anyone and ride at night. By the way, why can not you use your weapon while sitting on a horse?
Inconvenient crafting system, it is not entirely clear what to do and what ingredients are needed to get a specific thing. It is necessary to climb into the wiki.
Make a pause in the game. While you are sitting in the wiki, you can get hungry and die.
We need additional danger at night, some kind of attack, cold or something else, which requires the player to have a safe haven. Now the shelter is absolutely not necessary.

0 replies to this bug / suggestion

No replies to this bug / suggestion