GroovyYlands

QOL inventory management

Question

Two quick things that would make managing inventory much easier.  

1. For storage items like cabinets that have scrollbars. Allow mouse scroll wheel to scroll up and down.

2. Auto stack items when dragging into storage containers.  

• Upvote 2

1 reply to this bug / suggestion

I wholeheartedly agree to those above points (especially #2), and will add a couple other points to consider:

3. Allow sorting items alphabetically, by amount, both ascending and descending order.  This should be available also in the crafting screen.

4. I find myself consciously searching for the textbox every time to go into the crafting screen to search for an item I want to craft, so here's an idea: Focus should default to the textbox for searching when first entering your crafting screen, so you can instantly search for something.  Using the mouse to interact with an item automatically will move focus, so defaulting focus to the search textbox will streamline use of the GUI.

5. Fix the stack storage limits of several chests.  Come on, the cheap bamboo chests have 15 slots, whereas a pirate/iron/wood/metal chest only have 9 (and cost a lot more in materials)??

6. (possibly related to #5) Increase stack limits on all inventories/chests/etc (about 2x current slots limits), and/or add weight to all items in the player's inventory.  Allows for more stackable items like magic dust, coal, and the like to inhabit less space in the player's inventory, and allows for more realistic management of larger items (massive logs, planks, etc) that should take up more inventory space.