Ray Comperiati

Large Ship Moving When Placing Cannons

Question

Recently I've been trying to finish my ship by adding the "Big Betty" Cannons to it, but placing the item moves my ship. I've noticed this has been a problem with most objects in first person but this is happening in both first and third person. So far it seems to only happen with these cannons, but I'll keep trying other things. Let me know if this is something I'm doing wrong. 

1 reply to this bug / suggestion

15 minutes ago, Ray Comperiati said:

Recently I've been trying to finish my ship by adding the "Big Betty" Cannons to it, but placing the item moves my ship. I've noticed this has been a problem with most objects in first person but this is happening in both first and third person. So far it seems to only happen with these cannons, but I'll keep trying other things. Let me know if this is something I'm doing wrong. 

I don't know if this will help but after the latest update I was having the same problem with almost any object that was not a building block. However I placed a few basic logs and then was able to place objects as normal. Every now and then I had to place a basic block to fix it again but just quickly removing them after seems to work.