colin1963

single player / explorer progression

I seem to have come to a dead end , does the progession / advancement continue ?  or is there an end . I have engines , ylandium generator, recharge station , pump action shotgun , gaurdian armour , propeller pack etc .  I cant find anything new to make or mats to gather/collect .  I have 7 islands all explored and each time i move out to find new one i get the " your heading into endless sea "  message . I have also found treasure but mostly its stuff i already have like gold or armour .  All my caves have been explored and looted .  Have I come to the end or is there more ? I hope so because I love it :)

It seems you almost at the end in this current state, I think you still need underwater tech.;)

My suggestion after mastered exploration mode, try to become creator. :)

Edited by Velocifer

I have breathing mask and flippers . Is there more than that ?  and its the exploring and finding new technology that grabs me :)  any way of expanding my islands , would pay more , to get more islands to explore .

3 minutes ago, colin1963 said:

I have breathing mask and flippers .

Oh well then, I suppose you are already at the end of this current state. xD [update] there is Santa thingy in the game, but I'm not sure if those items generated in old save

Edited by Velocifer