Sign in to follow this  
kimbuck

A Tale of a ship and a horse. and wheres my car?

After finally digging  my ship out of the ground  after its  unusual over night  flip and turn ...i sailed to a new place..and   moored in a bay to examine a structure. I turned around to see  my  ship  sailing  backwards out to sea .. despite sails down and  anchor deployed. I hurried back and  after a  short  luckily  shark free swim   climbed aboard.  I was wondering what to do a seagull  flew by  my ear.   It Looks as though one had  flown into the superstructure of  my moored  ship , and  despite anchored and  sails  down   was able to  move the ship around. This  is annoying as the seagull was not licensed to  operate a  sailing  vessel!:D

Now  to a mystery... in the early  stages of  this game i managed to tame a horse,  the  mighty steed " Flumbuff"  ( don't ask about the name :o )  I had  it in an enclosed area near my  base under construction...and  it  disappeared!   maybe  wolves  got? or  Ane rehearsing   lady Godiva  for the Xmas pantomime  rode off on it :$:P   That was  before  Christmas.

Today  i climbed onto the   2nd  story of  my base ...a  there  was  Flumbuff   waiting!       Ummmm how?  To get where he was  he  would have to negotiate  2  flights of  stairs and pass  through a wire  gate and a  steel door. 

Now i have the  problem of  getting him  back down to  ground level and a  healthy  grass pasture.

I am now  worried that  my  missing car  might  appear  and  fall on top of me  while i am sleeping!:S

20180105142220_1.jpg

• Haha 1