Sign in to follow this  
Asharru

some ideas

Question

Im unsure if any of these suggestions have been mentioned before or perhaps allready implemented but here goes anyway.

1. Destroy all: after i made my mining drill my inventory fills quickly up with dirt and other stuff. i could of course manually click destroy untill i loose my finger. but a destroy all button would be nice. :)

2. Finding blueprint drawings: Would be fun if certain random structures contained special blueprints with stuff you normally couldnt make unless you found these. im of course talking about stuff that have no big inpact on the game other than fun or making something interesting. Example: Mechanical shark that works like a submarine. hehe

3: a way to grow mushrooms and maybe even crystals: It would of course need a cave to grow and perhaps even a certain depth. maybe even a slower growth than normal stuff. but sooner or later the ylandium crystal will be hard to come by.

Guess thats it for now. :)

3 replies to this bug / suggestion

I can help you on point 1: hold down left ctrl and than select drop/destroy ;) 

thought about the mushrooms too..

i'd like that. maybe a special growingitem is needed, like a log or hayblock or something.

hmm.. crystals take a lot of time to grow.. but maybe there could be a way to turn normal animals into mutated ones.. then hunt them for the bones.

not sure about the blueprints.. i'd like that too, even if its something smaller than a mechalodon. but i fear that my little hoarder-heart couldnt stand up to not having all of them :D

1 hour ago, A3_Melle said:

I can help you on point 1: hold down left ctrl and than select drop/destroy ;) 

Thanks. ill try that :)

• Upvote 1