Sign in to follow this  
L2Aim

Cant destroy placed blocks after 2 min

Hey, after the timer ends there is no way to destroy the blocks that you placed :( 
Is this a bug or a feature ?

It's a (temporary?) feature to prevent griefing in multiplayer! I recommend you make some potato grenades as they do very little damage and are perfect to destroy blocks you want to remove :) Be aware that those blocks won't drop anything!

Adrie

11 minutes ago, WijkagentAdrie said:

It's a (temporary?) feature to prevent griefing in multiplayer! I recommend you make some potato grenades as they do very little damage and are perfect to destroy blocks you want to remove :) Be aware that those blocks won't drop anything!

Adrie

Okay, thanks i will look into it :) 
Playing on a Server with a few friends and we missplaced something in our house and now its unremoveable... its quite wierd to be able to place but not remove :D you can grief by placing blocks too

Just now, L2Aim said:

Okay, thanks i will look into it :) 
Playing on a Server with a few friends and we missplaced something in our house and now its unremoveable... its quite wierd to be able to place but not remove :D you can grief by placing blocks too

I pointed exactly this thing out already indeed, it's reverse grief :D And with all the explosives you can make you can still grief pretty hard :) 

1 minute ago, WijkagentAdrie said:

I pointed exactly this thing out already indeed, it's reverse grief :D And with all the explosives you can make you can still grief pretty hard :) 

I totaly agree

offtopic: i saw you opened a server, what port and which type of port did you have to open for it to launch ? i opened UTP and TCP but it wont show in the browser :l 

Edited by L2Aim

50 minutes ago, L2Aim said:

I totaly agree

offtopic: i saw you opened a server, what port and which type of port did you have to open for it to launch ? i opened UTP and TCP but it wont show in the browser :l 

I opened 2 random ports, it have to be different ones though! I picked 3789 and 3790.