Sign in to follow this  
Hunny Bop

List of Current Bugs (v0.4.34109)

Question

Hey Everyone!

I have came across numerous bugs and would like to compile them all into a single thread. If this isn't allowed, or the developers would prefer they be posted in a private message please feel free to delete this thread.

*SPOILERS*: This thread will contain spoilers in an effort to describe the bugs as accurately as possible.

Current Bugs in Version v0.4.34109

- Corrupt Save: This bug will make any game save un-loadable so I would categorize this as very high priority. When you are standing on your ship, if you construct an item without having inventory space for it, it will appear on the floor. You will be able to pick up the item, but it wont graphically disappear. You can continue playing the game but the save is already corrupted, meaning as soon as you exit you will no longer be able to load that save again. In the meantime, I strongly advise copy/pasting your save data from your save folder to somewhere frequently to make sure you always have a non-corrupted backup. 

- Ladder Teleport: If an island has the Northern War Cannon Wall (The Brick Wall with Cannons & Rifles) with the ladder leading to the top level, and you also currently own a large ship with a ladder on either side, you will be teleported when climbing the Northern War Cannon Wall to your ship. Does not work vice versa, and also doesn't work if you put down any constructed ladder, has to be the one that comes with the large ship base.

- Save Merging: I haven't been able to reproduce this bug, but I had started a new game in the Bucaneer Bay gamemode, then exited to main menu and continued on a saved game from earlier. My character was now the character from my Bucaneer Bay game, and my inventory was blank. It still showed my items in my item slots but they were not in my inventory, and I couldn't take them out or drop them.

I'll continue adding new bugs that I find, as well as updating when bugs get fixed.

• Upvote 1

0 replies to this bug / suggestion

No replies to this bug / suggestion