Sign in to follow this  
Achilles77

Questions for the devs

Purchased the alpha a few days ago, having alot of fun with it, just a few questions for the devs 

1. Will there be more craftable items added to the game?

2. Will progression in sandbox mode allow you to go even further? for instance space exploration

3. How many players per game is planned for the future? 

4. Will there be questing mode planned? 

As I mentioned I am having a blast playing this game, very addictive, if I could also add some suggsetions 

1. Add more mount variaty to the game currently there's only horses, maybe camels, ostriches, 
would make a nice addition

2. The survival mode seems a bit easy at the moment, maybe add more element of danger? 
Volcanos, bad weather, food more difficult to come by, more dangerous animals

3. A progression age system, Medieval all the way to Space, would love to see lazer weaponary 

4. A big pvp map, where you collect and craft things then fight it out with other players

Great job on the game so far though, its awesome.

• Upvote 1

Hi,

as for the questions:

1. definitely, we've been adding them regularly with most of the updates and will keep doing so in the future

2. yes, we have really BIG plans for Exploration game

3. I can't really give you any specific number at this moment. Right now we have 10 (which is actually already quite a lot if you take a look at what another sandbox games with this scope of possible destruction, terrain deformation and simulation offer) and although it is possible the number will higher (no promises), we won't really know until we have acquired enough feedback and data (which will very likely be during Steam Early Access phase).

4. not as the part of Exploration, but there will be definitely tools sophisticated enough to let players create quests in their custom games

And thanks for the suggestions! :)