Nathan Fetsch

Suggestion: Asia DLC Island

Question

Hey guys,

Just thought I'd throw out an idea, after finding the **SPOILER** oriental windows and logs in a shipwreck it gave me a craving to build an old Japanese themed village. It would be neat to have like Pandas, Dragons, cherry blossoms, a mountain to model Mt. Fuji, samurai robes, a new food in rice, etc. Just thought I'd throw it out There! Loving the game.

Edited by Nathan Fetsch
  • Downvote 1

2 replies to this bug / suggestion

6 minutes ago, Nathan Fetsch said:

Hey guys,

Just thought I'd throw out an idea, after finding the **SPOILER** oriental windows and logs in a shipwreck it gave me a craving to build an old Japanese themed village. It would be neat to have like Pandas, Dragons, cherry blossoms, a mountain to model Mt. Fuji, samurai robes, a new food in rice, etc. Just thought I'd throw it out There! Loving the game.

Sorry for spoiling, but there's quite a nice samurai kit in there already ;) And with the current map options a Mt. Fuji can be made, albeit at a slightly smaller scale :D 

It would definitely be cool to have some more thematic environments, but not just Japanese! (For example Mediterranean or Nordic inspired architecture and equipment