bojo2736

Editor Questions

I started playing around a bit in the editor. I'm finding navigation a bit of a problem. In the edit view window, I can't figure out how to get the view I want. If I go into character view, I can get the view I want, but then all the other options disappear. And I can't figure out how to get back into the editoe view once I have changed to character view. Also in character view there doesn't seem to be an option to save or exit. Are there any basic tutorials available?

2 hours ago, bb cakes said:

I started playing around a bit in the editor. I'm finding navigation a bit of a problem. In the edit view window, I can't figure out how to get the view I want. If I go into character view, I can get the view I want, but then all the other options disappear. And I can't figure out how to get back into the editoe view once I have changed to character view. Also in character view there doesn't seem to be an option to save or exit. Are there any basic tutorials available?

Hello bb! I've been playing with Editor quite sometime, still learning currently. There are no video tutorial yet. But you can learn some in this thread.

And to go back to Editor menus, you need to press O(like O in option). Currently, to access options in "character view" you need to remember the Editor key binding. Hopefully there is UI for that in the future.

• Thanks 1