XillalSecPRO

How can i teleport to my friends ?

Hello, :)
Today with my friends we started exploring with our boat and one moment I died. But since we had a lot to explore we lost a lot of stuff. We would like to know if there is a way to teleport in multiplayer to others to avoid the return trip.
Thank you for reading and for your future reply!

Ps: the translation into English was made with google translation

Bonjour, :)
aujourd'hui avec mon amis on a commencer a explorer avec notre bateau et un moment je suis mort. Mais comme nous avions beaucoup explorer nous avons perdu enormément de stuff. Nous aimùerions savoir si il existe un moyen de se teleporter en multiplayer au autres pour eviiter le trajet retour.
Merci d'avoir lu et pour vos reponse futur!

9 hours ago, XillalSecPRO said:

Hello, :)
Today with my friends we started exploring with our boat and one moment I died. But since we had a lot to explore we lost a lot of stuff. We would like to know if there is a way to teleport in multiplayer to others to avoid the return trip.
Thank you for reading and for your future reply!

Ps: the translation into English was made with google translation

Bonjour, :)
aujourd'hui avec mon amis on a commencer a explorer avec notre bateau et un moment je suis mort. Mais comme nous avions beaucoup explorer nous avons perdu enormément de stuff. Nous aimùerions savoir si il existe un moyen de se teleporter en multiplayer au autres pour eviiter le trajet retour.
Merci d'avoir lu et pour vos reponse futur!

Hi there,

As far as I know, there is not yet a multiplayer teleport system, some of us have asked for such a thing and hopefully this will be included at some stage!

For me, if I need to return to my body, friends or loot, I have to either walk back, spawn the Propeller Pack (/additem propeller_pack) and try locate them from the air, or if you are the host, exit the game and load the game in the editor, then move your character to them, and re-host it.

I appreciate that these options aren't very suitable at the moment, and will take some time either way. Hopefully this is changed in the future to avoid this scenario completely.

Salut,

Pour autant que je sache, il n'y a pas encore de système de téléportation multijoueur, certains d'entre nous ont demandé une telle chose et, espérons-le, cela sera inclus à un certain moment!

Pour moi, si je dois retourner à mon corps, à mes amis ou à mon butin, je dois retourner, générer le Propeller Pack (/ additem propeller_pack) et essayer de les localiser de l'air, ou si vous êtes l'hôte, quittez le jeu Et chargez le jeu dans l'éditeur, puis déplacez votre personnage vers eux et ré-hébergez-le.

J'apprécie que ces options ne conviennent pas pour le moment et prendront un certain temps dans les deux cas. Espérons que cela sera changé à l'avenir pour éviter complètement ce scénario.

Edited by John - Ylanders
  • Upvote 3

Hello,

Thank you for this answer, I hope this feature is added one day so for now I will see your solution that looks interesting yet thank you!

Salut,

Merci pour cette répons :) j’espère que cet fonctionnalité soit rajouter un jour donc pour l'instant je vais voir vos solution qui mon l'air intéressante encore merci ! ;)

Edited by XillalSecPRO