Rarity Brony

The Long Road

I just made this large map called The Long Road! Make sure to check it out! I would love feedback from you guys! Ideas about stuff to add in the towns are always welcomed , tough the big empthy space is for server customisation and for players to build their own bases on already-flat ground ^^
Quest ideas or anything bring them to me , its pretty easy to add them and would love to add as many quests as possible to make the game experience better!
If you encounter any bugs let me know so i could fix them , there were tons of floating dirt of when i flattened the ground , since there were so many i couldve missed some, same for floating plants on the road.
Find the map right here https://ylands.net/asset/381
Rule ideas for when map is put up on a dedicated server :
1 Dont mine the road (even so the snow might look pretty cool to build some ice blocks with , i already put ice chunks in the miner store , so mining the road is NOT required)
2 Everything is undestructible but the ground , so make sure to not put any other rule than not to mine the ground xD
3 Its a free land so I guess there aint need to be any more rules

PLEASE NOTE: The Shops haves 0 stock as soon as you start the map , get a bed and sleep untill morning or wait untill morning for the shops to get stock
EDIT :
Changelog no.1 :
Added more sections in the first cave , Made the game A LOT HARDER , added Difficulties to choose on creating new character.
Changelog no.2 :
Fixed Spawn and again reuploaded the map in the workshop

Edited by Rarity Brony

Forgot to mention that you should give me ideas on what should i add to the khajiit shop , the original idea was for it to have a lot of expensive amazing stuff at the start (since ive seen it on lots of games , those were mostly to give you an idea of what awesome stuff you can get when youre in middle of the game or about at the end of it) and also some usefull stuff to begin your mission with like a mining spade to ease your mission , but not supposed to be buyable, but as we know there are grinders and might want to get the expensive stuff , so instead of assigning it 50 ylandium or 100 , i gave it just 10 , but i really dont have so so so much experience of ylands on multiplayer to know what should be balanced or unbalanced and i left it like that , so id love some very experienced ylands player to tell me about what should i add to the khajiit shops ^^