bobolink111

Share Game Upload Error Message

Question

Hello,

I tried uploading one of my games for shared games. I got an error message as shown. I thought maybe my game was too large for the free tier so I purchased the next largest one but I still got this error message. Can you tell me please how to deal with this in easy to understand language. I'm not a high tech kinda guy. Thank you very much for your time

Ylands_180630_215551.png?width=832&heigh

4 replies to this bug / suggestion

Hmm, request timeout(RTO) is related to network or internet problem, basically when you uploading your saved game to BI server, your connection got timeout which sometimes make upload stopped working if it doesn't have "continue" feature.

Just make sure your internet is fine and not doing upload or download on the background while you uploading shared games. Oh yeah, next time you report an error, please make sure to add the output_log too. ;)

Edited by V-Alfred

Thank you for your reply. I tried what I could to make sure my internet was dedicated solely to uploading my game for shared games and it still timed out. Guess I wont be doing shared games. I also too dont know what an output log is. But if I find out I will include it next time. Thank you for taking time to answer me.

You're welcome, here is where you can find output log, sorry I just copy-paste from bug & technical issue page, I'm using phone right now. ^_^ Another thing, the devs might still working on sharegames server, so it may have some issue.

Please INCLUDE THESE FILES WHEN REPORTING AN ISSUE: output_log and output_log_clean (\Program Files(86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Ylands\Ylands_Data directory)

Thanks for the help, but I actually am getting help from Ane if you know who she is. I messaged her too and sent her the output_log and output_log_clean already but thanks for the help!!!