Sign in to follow this  
bojo2736

Instant Transport

Question

I would like to request an option for admin players to have some way to instantly transport to another island.  I often find myself stuck at spawn because if I am off somewhere else playing, I can't get back there quickly enough. And spawn is the usual trouble spot, though not always.  There should be a way for players with privileges in the 900 range to be able to instantly transport to another island.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

4 replies to this bug / suggestion

I had a similar idea but not as an admin rite. I was thinking of suggesting teleportation pads. You'd build one light lit platform in one location, then build your other in your desired teleportation location linking them up. You'd step on to the pad and use them the same way you'd light a fire. Click and hold, “beam me up Scotty”.

On 23/08/2018 at 4:22 PM, bojo2736 said:

I would like to request an option for admin players to have some way to instantly transport to another island.  I often find myself stuck at spawn because if I am off somewhere else playing, I can't get back there quickly enough. And spawn is the usual trouble spot, though not always.  There should be a way for players with privileges in the 900 range to be able to instantly transport to another island.

It's not quiet teleportation in survival but I found out it's possible to use the new editor to create teleportation with interaction.

Edited by Squigglys

Yeah that's what I said. It's just for anyone who's still wondering about the editor and its potential. I still stand by my suggestion for an actual transportation machine that can be crafted from in game materials, maybe including Ylandium and an energy hook up. I think it'd be so cool if you could even put coded locks on them so only certain people could have access.

Edited by Squiggle