V-Alfred

When you're lonely and powerful

I've been playing for sometimes in Official Server with my buddy Yadni. Since I live in the future and Yadni live in yesterday (time wise) :D, so we rarely meet. When I was lonely and feel bored because I already  have end game stuff, this thing just strike my mind. So I decided to build it (well sculpt might be right word), here is what I got so far:

298610_20180831035055_1.thumb.png.1319a8f42ffba57aa5cfebb8d1037a66.png
"I need like 4000 or so gravel to make it this big... and the ratio between stone chunk and gravel is 1:1"

298610_20180831050127_1.thumb.png.51d80ac24eff93396fb07c9be0a3ebfe.png
"It's australopithecus skull, you know 'stand-straight monkey' that close to Homo species"
"Well yeah, I didn't plan to make it like australopithecus. At first I want to make skull island but then the mouth is too 'mongong' (is that an english word?)
Ah well 'forward-mouth' thats what I mean. xD So it become australopithecus.. :D"

"And yeah waiting the right weather and moment is hard and boring.
 I want to take a picture when it's thunder storm, but it rarely happen in temperate biome. So yeah, instead I got foggy and snowy"

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Christalle said:

It's sometimes in the boredom that we build incredible things ;)

hahaha, I will try to continue it as far as possible (before the server get reset, because we have issue going on). And lets see the result. xD