Sign in to follow this  
Chromedome2

The Perfect Hot Air Balloon!

There's been a big issue with Bohemia Interactive and the Workshop and Steam in getting my name "Chromedome" on my account. Many of you may know me as Lego_Man and in fact, that is where you'll find all my creations ...at the Workshop listed under Lego_Man but I really want my "Chromedome" name back from my other account because they made it so confusing to link the damned game in the first place that I unwittingly created a secondary BI account and you know how it goes from there... Chromedome, Chromedome2, and Lego_Man are all me. And my creations though few are among the very best!

On 10/10/2018 at 2:56 AM, Chromedome2 said:

https://workshop.ylands.com/asset/645 Chomedome2 here, aka Lego_Man With a new addition to the Workshop; The Perfect Hot Air Balloon!  It's not only perfect but it's Blueprint friendly too.

Ah, my mistake in saying that it's "Blueprint friendly". When I tested it I did not realize that I was testing it in a Scenario. Apparently, poles do not make it into the Blueprint process when you build it in Explore mode.  But it still looks good when you build it! I've been building one in MP Explore and let me tell you that the process is labor intensive but well worth it in the end. I just wish the Blueprint didn't require the poles if it's not going to include the poles! That's what the ropes and the hanger frame are made of... Big disappointment there.