Carter J12

Error code 500

Question

I just bought the game after it *finally* went on sale. And now I cannot even play because it is giving me an error code 500 on startup. Here are the files needed. Isn't this game single player? why do I need to sign in to any service or anything to play the game? Why can I not just play solo? I am genuinely confused. Thanks.

output_log.txtoutput_log_clean.txt

3 replies to this bug / suggestion

You need to be online in order to play the game. Were you trying to launch the game while being offline?

no I just got done playing a counter strike match online and decided to play this since it just finished downloading. is it possible for you guys to remove the always online feature? clearly there is issues with it so far and plus what happens when in 5 years time you decide not to support the game anymore and shut down the servers thus making it impossible to play? should just be like bohemia's other games like the arma series where you can choose between online play and solo play. 

but TL;DR no I am online and it still wont work.

We'd like to have an offline mode eventually, but it is not planned to happen before leaving Early Access.

Regarding the error you're getting, can you please send us the following files? output_log and output_log_clean, you can find them in the directory \Program Files(86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Ylands\Ylands_Data