Sayao

A bit confused

Hi people

I bought this game when it was in early access i played a bit and i left game. Now i came back and i see some differents things (shop, i have credits :O to buy things, ect)

When in enter in game i see a lot of games, so which i would to choose? create game, exploration game, ect? what is ylander jones? i just one to start playing offline exploration and building things

image.thumb.png.d129b7deddfd41457a21af07c62ec4f1.png

image.thumb.png.c0221fdfd0fc240d203cdbb6e5baf10a.png

• Upvote 1

You want to play Explore, it's the same mode you were playing some months back, just with more features. It was renamed from Survive quite a time ago. I recommend having at least a quick look at the roadmap to see how much has changed. You can always discover it yourself or read through the changelogs, that's entirely up to you. 

So, Explore and Create changed just by the amount of features it has. But there is a (for you I believe) new thing called the Editor. It's a powerful tool combining some aspects of Create and, well, an editor. You get all the assets to your needs plus you can use visual scripting which can be really powerful too. Every other game that's not an Explore or Create is a game made in the Editor. Ylanders Jones is for example made by the Ylands team but it's a showcase of what the Editor is capable of. Another example could be the Firelord, this time made by a player (I believe you can find it under the All Games tab in the upper line of the main menu). 

If you want to help with anything else, ask right away! :) I'm also an ylander-veteran and I can imagine it would feel very strange to come back to the game after a long time not playing it :D

Edited by Miguel Preguisa
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1