vama89

How to reclaim guest avatar username when linking to the BI account?

Question

I had first logged in as a guest with the username: vama89. It was both my ylands name and avatar name.

Then when I linked my BI account it had me make a new avatar name where I could not use the original guest account name that I created. I had to make it 89vama89.

I tried changing it in the account settings, but to no avail. It says the name is not available (probably because of my initial login in the guest account.) I would have assumed it would have merged my guest account to the linked account.

Currently my ylands name is vama89 and the avatar name is 89vama89.

I'd want both names (yland and avatar) to just be vama89. It wasn't available when I tried linking my BI account nor can I change it now after the fact in the user settings. I think that name is just hanging there because of my guest login initially before me linking to the BI account.

Anyway I can get my avatar name back to vama89?

Thanks.

1 reply to this bug / suggestion

On 12/14/2019 at 3:44 AM, vama89 said:

I had first logged in as a guest with the username: vama89. It was both my ylands name and avatar name.

Then when I linked my BI account it had me make a new avatar name where I could not use the original guest account name that I created. I had to make it 89vama89.

I tried changing it in the account settings, but to no avail. It says the name is not available (probably because of my initial login in the guest account.) I would have assumed it would have merged my guest account to the linked account.

Currently my ylands name is vama89 and the avatar name is 89vama89.

I'd want both names (yland and avatar) to just be vama89. It wasn't available when I tried linking my BI account nor can I change it now after the fact in the user settings. I think that name is just hanging there because of my guest login initially before me linking to the BI account.

Anyway I can get my avatar name back to vama89?

Thanks.

So these guys will be able to help you. They can transfer your stuff from one to the other, though maybe for the pet you'll get extra Coyns to buy him again.

https://support.bohemia.net/

• Like 1