Sign in to follow this  
Pyelot

Sharegame Conundrum

My Setup.  I have 1 pc , 2 steam accounts and 2 Yland installs on said Steam accounts(both with exploration DLC).

I log into a steam account (one at a time) and I create a sharegame on both of them accounts. One is a basic exploration (simply 1st island)( 0.8 Mb used out of 80Mb) and the other is sandbox (Simply made a building,nothing else (1MB used out of 80Mb) .  I cannot connect to either sharegame, using respective sharegame code numbers, when I am in the either account.

The sharegame  reports  "[Session Not Found] Game can no longer be found online. It has most likely been terminated by its host"

Is this a feature of them being on one PC and so is not posible.

In the past I have connected with  2 other people with sharegames over the internet, previous to version 1.0 but I just want to know is this just not possible with one PC as per the setup above.

Edited by Pyelot

Ok . So I connected to someones cloud sharegame with no problem.  But he could not connect to mine.  So incoming.   Any clue on why this would be?  Router Ports to forward maybe. What number port if so?

Message "Game can no longer be found online. It has most likely been terminated by its host"  same as above

Edited by Pyelot