Sign in to follow this  
Pl0x3r_2605-686249c569d222da

QOL suggestion: demo hammer functionality on ships

Question

I think it would be fair to have ships act like protective barriers at least in the sense that you can use a demolition hammer to remove specific objects; considering you can't repair anything.  I understand that the protective part might not be the best in case people want to build a boat together but I think demo hammer functionality on a boat would be a big QOL addition and fairly easy to implement.  It seems fair at least until a repair option is released.

2 replies to this bug / suggestion

Thanks for the suggestion, I'll look into it. It's possible there would be other problems with different interactions but it's an interesting solution to something we'll need to address anyway so I'll discuss it with the designers.?

55 minutes ago, TomasGestinger said:

Thanks for the suggestion, I'll look into it. It's possible there would be other problems with different interactions but it's an interesting solution to something we'll need to address anyway so I'll discuss it with the designers.?

Cool, good to hear there's plans for improvement.  It would make sailing and ship building that much more awesome.  ?