deadstep

Avatar -- says name is taken when I already made it

Question

When you first open up the game it prompts you to create an avatar and name, this is rather a bad idea for those who already have created an account. I have not played since alpha and am super excited to return however it says my name is taken. My name is very unique and I am quite sure I have already had it linked to my BI account. Is there someone I can contact to fix this? Also I tried linking my account on mobile first but it said the account is already taken and can link. Well the BI account is mine so of course it's taken. This login process is overall very confusing and cumbersome. Anyway, so today I decided to try it out on my laptop where I originally first played with my 'xdeadstepx' account I tried linking my account again and it worked but I linked it with the mobile (which doesn't make since since it told me it was not able to link the account in the first place) so now I don't have my coins or the 2 premium items. Please help :(. I also tried to change my name on BI but it said it was taken as well really odd I've never had anyone take my name lol. 

1 reply to this bug / suggestion

If you don't have your Coyns and Pets, then please DM me here with your account name and what you had and we'll manually re-add it. Unfortunately, we have this trouble with the 'oldest' accounts and we have to do it this way ? The new ones work properly.