Sign in to follow this  
Jeff Vaughn

Sharks & First Person....they need to come back.

Question

I'll just say this how it needs to be said: The sea without some peril, really isn't worth exploring. Just running out of air isn't enough risk for the reward. Now, first person, we had it and now we don't and we need it back. I'm also aware there is a command for first person.....again, it should just be a button implementation. If in NO other way, first person should be brought back for sailing because that 3rd person view, behind any sizeable boat (with floors) just is terrible the way it is.

I'm really patient about the server i rent that let's me fall into nothingness, loses my stuff i plant and dig and i contact the (whoever they are) to fix it. Still, this is just something i needed to mention. I know that logging back in fixes this stuff...but i shouldn't have to do that. 

I'm not trying to (in ANY way) bring the coders down but this stuff just needs to come back and there needs to be more in the oceans and more perilous animals and neutral animals. These are just suggestions.

Animal boat transport would really be helpful as well. I've tried transporting my animals. Halfway to another island that just "beam out" of the boat pens i made.

Edited by Jeff Vaughn
  • Upvote 1

0 replies to this bug / suggestion

No replies to this bug / suggestion