Sign in to follow this  
empeorgame3

I m MUSTAFA MALIK

Hello i m from pakistan and i m 16  years old,i have played about 23 games like this one.I m very impressed from this game by the advanced visual scripting.I had watched redeagle whos the king of creators.He makes really interesting builds.Ylands is such a great game that i haven't thought.I like this game and i wanna share my opinions with the gameYL.  

YLANDS IS A GREAT GAME THAT A SCIENTIST CAN'T THINK.I M VERY IMPRESSED AND LIKE TO PLAY THIS GAME.

I had seen many games like this ,in which community managers and moderators took bad advantage of their power like theotown and so on. BUT this game has good moderators and i have read the rating in mobile  and pc,the players had said this game is not much that they think.There are many players post their suggestions and order like they are the landlord.Only developer has right to include.Players can give only suggestions with good manners.I had saw a player in this forum , that i don't like his behavior . Might their will be more talented people  in this game. Might This game will have 300 million people  across platform.       i will also help in the development of this game and tried to be nice , positive and mature. And i have seen many talented players in this game.Today this is my  introduction.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                        Assalam alaikum to all of the people in this forum and game.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                   Take care of yourself in these months of covid 19.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                               cya soon.                                                              THANK YOU ?                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                          BY MUSTAFA MALIK.;

Edited by empeorgame3
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1