Sign in to follow this  
Mosshull

dedicated servers of 3000 thousand more accessible coins or change of servers of 600 coins with server functions of 3000

Question

Hello, nice to meet you, I think that the fees to have a dedicated server worth 3000 coins is too high for a game where there are almost no people, it would be nice if it was more accessible.

As for the multiplayer mode, it is the most interesting way to attract new players.

when I bought the game that unlike other games has a somewhat higher value, I decided to do it to support this game, in fact it is the most expensive game I have bought on steam, redundancy is worth it, I decided to do it because I loved everything, the multiplayer, exploration mode, its mechanics, its style, everything is very interesting. but it takes life, people.

I enter the multiplayer and the first thing I see are 4 servers of 2 people, one is called (Christal and another spyler) I tried them and they are very interesting although something, I say too flashy and ordinary. Normally activity rate of 1 to 2 people.

When I first entered yland the first thing I did was enter multiplayer and enter a server that belonged to a different person than 2 of them, it was a map of a central island that had 3 or more islands in the distance. and the way The best way to go to those islands was by boat or raft, the experience was very interesting, people playing all the time from 5 to 6 people active simultaneously, in peak hours 8 people and others waiting for a place to leave. I left for a while for health reasons and came back and there was nothing.

then between a different day and there was a person who created a similar server and people began to enter constantly, I was one of the first to enter. I spoke with the server administrator, he told me that it was more interesting to create a different server than the 4 that are already by default (we just had the same thought) we played for a week or so, activity from 5 am to 8 pm on the hour peak, I go out to see servers by default 1 to 2 people.

My point is that multiplayer is the future of this game, more user capacity on dedicated servers lower monthly costs, or at least the basic 600 coin server plan has 3000 server capacity with the same features.

there will be more people if there are public servers of people where there are not so ordinary things and abnormal things on the servers

a simple server where you arrive on an island and you have to start looking for resources because there is nothing technological or exaggerated things.

2 options I propose a price reduction of at least 1,000 coins for the 3,000 server or for the 600 coin server to have the capacity and functions of the 3,000 server.

if people try a server like the one I have told them about, they will fall in love with this game to the point of buying it.
I emphasize that when I played the game for the first time it was free to access several things and the multiplayer and that server made me have every intention of buying the game.

another point is that people who create a server do it only once because when you buy the game they give you the necessary coins to create a server of 3000 after the first month is over they don't open the server again because it costs almost the same as buying the game again, a sum too exaggerated.

1 reply to this bug / suggestion

I don't know how much you have explored the possibilities of multiplayer games, but a buy a  server is just one of the possibilities.
when creating your own game, there is the possibility of assigning a dedicated server for free after uploading the game to the workshop, and there is also the possibility of a shared game, which is also free.
yes, these options have certain limits, but I think it is well-balanced for these options.
also do not forget that when creating your own game in the editor, you have the opportunity to create a microtransaction in it that can earn you coins. with this coins you then can rented server.
but yes, I agree that those servers should be able to host more than just eight or ten people.