Sign in to follow this  
Hunter-Over-Fire

Dungeon Islands

Question

The game as it stands currently lacks any sort of DUNGEON. The only Dungeon-like things about the game are the naturally generated cave systems, and the user-generated Mystery Islands. I was thinking, why not have a bit of both? The Dungeon Islands would cost Exploration Points to generate, and would be a randomly generated island housing a large procedurally generated Dungeon. The Dungeons may vary in form depending on what biome you've spawned them in, but will all be equally, if not, progressively challenging. Each Dungeon would contain several puzzle rooms, trap rooms, parkour rooms, treasure rooms, combat rooms, and at the very end, a boss room. After defeating the boss, the main loot would then become available to the player. The loot would be valuable, and possibly scale in value depending on the Dungeon's level. I'd imagine specified Dungeon Exclusive Rewars would also become available if this update were to become a reality.

I actually can't remember where I came up with this, but I have, and I think it was a rather tasty idea.

Edited by Hunter-Over-Fire
Fixing some Spelling

0 replies to this bug / suggestion

No replies to this bug / suggestion