triptaminer_02

Incorrect inventory and boat loaded during travel

Question

Hi there! I wanted to move my base to new (house)boat. When i moved all my important item to boat, i disabled edit mode on boat but i realised that i want to add few more things there. so i reenabled it again, did some staff. after that i decided to travel to one of mystery ylands. loading screen takes some more seconds than usual but after that i discovered my last changes on boat are reverted :/ ok, one small bug. but next thing was that i had again my inventory from few hours earlier o.O and when i look storages on my boat, all of them was reseted to same time. ok, my last hope was that my old base was also reverted but no, my old island is using current save file, from where i takes all my items. so now i dont have items on island nor on boat :/ . is there any possibility to restore some savegame where my items exists? or is it possible how can i give these items (like creative in minecraft)? it took me several days to collect that items and i really dont want to collect them again. 

let me know if you need some more info.

Ylands Version: 1.12.1.137873 1_12_0 full w 'ylands_rc2/Full/189'
System spec: os=Windows 10  (10.0.19045) 64bit cpu=Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-9750H CPU @ 2.60GHz mem=32642 gpu=NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1660 Ti gpuVendor=NVIDIA gpuMem=5991

2 replies to this bug / suggestion

Sorry to hear about your troubles with your inventory. I recommend sending an in-game feedback to the devs any time you run into bugs or problems so that they can look at your attached logs, in the pause menu click the envelope/letter icon and then on the devs tab write them a message there so that they can get your logs and investigate. I also suggest heading over to the Official Ylands Discord and asking questions there as well, there is a larger community of active players there that can also potentially help with other issues faster than here. If you get in contact there with the devs, hopefully one of them can help arrange to give you back some of the items that you lost.

• Like 1

thanks for tip, for record: currently they are just working on restore feature so currently it is not possible to restore my game. maybe i will later ask for some lost items, but only for important ones as they has plenty of work. so now i need to check which items i need for end-game. currently im starting fight with aliens so maybe i need just few zinc ingots and some lategame artifacts/sea resources.