Sign in to follow this  
A Pooping Man

Bring back sailing.

Question

I was a bit disappointed to found out that you no longer have to sail to the edge of the map to travel to new ylands. This game is half about sailing, and I feel like you just cut out a huge portion of sailing for a "fast travel" feature. This also breaks immersion, at least for me, of "sailing" out to sea to travel to distant lands. Kind of ruins the point of sailing in the game if all you have to do is take control of your ship and then "fast travel". This is just my thought and would like to see it back, otherwise I really enjoy the game.

Ps. Would also like to see terrain manipulation for mobile. 😁

Thank you for your continued dedication to the game.

1 reply to this bug / suggestion

9 hours ago, A Pooping Man said:

I was a bit disappointed to found out that you no longer have to sail to the edge of the map to travel to new ylands. This game is half about sailing, and I feel like you just cut out a huge portion of sailing for a "fast travel" feature. This also breaks immersion, at least for me, of "sailing" out to sea to travel to distant lands. Kind of ruins the point of sailing in the game if all you have to do is take control of your ship and then "fast travel". This is just my thought and would like to see it back, otherwise I really enjoy the game.

Ps. Would also like to see terrain manipulation for mobile. 😁

Thank you for your continued dedication to the game.

Hi there, these choices are always hard. Some people loved it, some hated it. You can still sail to the edge of the map if you please :)

Unfortunately, mobiles cannot handle that feature.

Thank YOU for your dedication to our game and for this feedback!