steam-76561199445637849

Secondary creative mode option.

Question

I would like a Creative mode that only had items that are available to players in Exploration mode, that way there can be a blueprint camera and by using your coins or points you can move that blueprint to your exploration mode. It would one be fun and help alot but for you may cause players to spend more for coins so they can transfer the blueprint over. Like 100 coins a use. This is something that would help My live streams also because i would be able to show my subs all the building options they have and maybe get them to start playing ylands.

1 reply to this bug / suggestion

You can already capture your creations from creative mode with the blueprint camera and then build them in adventure mode for free (other than needing the required materials to craft it of course), you just have to make sure to use only blocks and items that are allowed. The game will tell you when you use the blueprint camera if any of the items in your creation are not allowed when you go to save it. If you aren't sure which blocks and items aren't allowed then I recommend that you try out the Editor, it has a filter in the entity panel that will only show those that are allowed to be used in adventure mode blueprints. Eventually you learn which blocks are and aren't allowed in adventure but it takes time. The editor also provides a lot more features for building and you can also create blueprints directly from it as well so it is definitely worth testing out!

I think you are onto a good idea there though, maybe the devs could add a similar filter to the creator cube so that it only shows adventure mode allowed blocks and items if you enable it.