Sign in to follow this  
Scoobyandy

Beds and buildings

Hi, I'm new to this game and am struggling to start. How do I make beds or even a house. Can't work out what o need. Restarted a few times and seem to get same type of world just wood and grasses. 

Heya! To get started you need some tools and some items. I advise making a basic stone toolset, so an axe, pickaxe and a knife. Later on a hammer and saw are handy as well.

Some of the crafting items are key to most recipes. Examples of these things are rope (made from grass), wooden planks, wooden poles and later on nails. Some recipes need certain crafting stations (cloth is a good example, which needs a spinning wheel and a weaving loom). If there's any specific questions feel free to ask!

• Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, WijkagentAdrie said:

Heya! To get started you need some tools and some items. I advise making a basic stone toolset, so an axe, pickaxe and a knife. Later on a hammer and saw are handy as well.

Some of the crafting items are key to most recipes. Examples of these things are rope (made from grass), wooden planks, wooden poles and later on nails. Some recipes need certain crafting stations (cloth is a good example, which needs a spinning wheel and a weaving loom). If there's any specific questions feel free to ask!

Thank you so much for reply. I am hoping to make a bed so I'm guessing skip night times etc but can't seem to do this.  Made all basic tools and had loads of wood and rope. ( although don't think had a hammer ) plus the placeable tourch for wall or floor won't place on the logs floor and walls I made. Should I be marking a specific floor or wall instead of stacking logs.  

Hello

You can also craft sleeping pad, need grass, rope and any knife. Everything you need can be gather up very begin of the game.