Sign in to follow this  
InvictusESP

Are sleepers intended?

Hi,

I just realized that sleepers are a thing in this game, and I hope it is due to EA and not intended.. I do not understand in a game like this, what point would have to be killed offline. Or that you can still getting hungry offlline! If you do not reconnect within X hours, you would die from inanition.

What are the plans regarding this "feature"? I hope the thing with the hunger is a bug, but I really think that this game should not have sleepers at all!

8 hours ago, InvictusESP said:

Hi,

I just realized that sleepers are a thing in this game, and I hope it is due to EA and not intended.. I do not understand in a game like this, what point would have to be killed offline. Or that you can still getting hungry offlline! If you do not reconnect within X hours, you would die from inanition.

What are the plans regarding this "feature"? I hope the thing with the hunger is a bug, but I really think that this game should not have sleepers at all!

I haven't ran into that problem yet but I have been playing just about everyday. How long till you start dying after not playing?

1 hour ago, Dustin Michael said:

I haven't ran into that problem yet but I have been playing just about everyday. How long till you start dying after not playing?

It was the next day, but I think it would take the same as in game when not eating.

Edited by InvictusESP

The thing with getting hungry while offline is a bug, it will be fixed.

• Like 1