chipmunk1234

How to get pass force field?

So we are currently exploring in a cave and we found a little station where it has a force field barrier and a metal sphere container inside. How do we get into it?

The force field is being kept up by the energy, try disabling/disconnecting the energy from the field ;)

hmmh, I'm not yet encounter with generated force field, but I did build one myself, the only thing that can shut down the force field is either destroy it or destroy the power supply. u you can try throw some grenade or dynamite if you have :)

Follow the green energy stream from the energy barrier to the node on top of that particular prefab, then hammer down the node. No need for explosives.

12 minutes ago, vforventura said:

Follow the green energy stream from the energy barrier to the node on top of that particular prefab, then hammer down the node. No need for explosives.

hahaha, well that works too, I add explosives just to improve the epicness (Don't know if that word even exist) :D

lmao, there you go, the best gentle solution from the game designer himself 9_9 :P

• Upvote 2

4 hours ago, Khanecz said:

For a more delicate solution, disconnect the stream via energy linker ;)

Gonna have to give this a try!  Thanks!

7 hours ago, Khanecz said:

For a more delicate solution, disconnect the stream via energy linker ;)

That is smart, but with the limited amount of inventory space I usually leave mine at home when exploring. Maybe you guys could add an inventory container for tools (a tool belt?) that accepts only tools and not weapons? :D

11 hours ago, vforventura said:

Just a tip for anyone that gets in there legitimately, if you take in some stacks of hay or another item that animals will eat, most of the mutated bears seem to be starving down there -

Drop a few down and wait for them to swarm... and then...

Sneak passed them...

Or

Drop a grenade or two on them and kaboom!