Sign in to follow this  
blfonsworth

Resting and Food usage

Question

Since we don't have a reliable way to have dedicated MP servers for communities / clans, I'd like to make a suggestion about the hunger and food usage when resting.

If you sit on a chair/stool/bench or lie down on a bed it would be nice to have decreased or zero hunger affect. This way a clan could have a server up most of the time. The host player could just sit or lie down when they need to go afk without starving to death.

Last night I was hosting my game, which myself and others have put a lot of work into, when I had to cut things short for everyone else. We had 6 of us playing, 1 had just started streaming. The only options for them at that point was start over with a new game either on one of their own games or on one of the many community servers that are virtually unplayable at the moment (we tried most of the weekend to get established on NA #15 but it just crashed  or lagged over and over, and without a working map or local respawn point you are virtually stuck on the starter islands)

0 replies to this bug / suggestion

No replies to this bug / suggestion