Sign in to follow this  
SpartanLand

Large Ship Width OCD (DEV/Design Team)

Question

Hello Dev/Design Team,

I have just started to create the large ship on my explorer world but while adding my own personal additions to the boat i noticed that the boat is 16 blocks in width but the doors are 3 blocks, meaning nothing will line up evenly (unless i put 2 doors (6 blocks wide). 

I guess my suggestion would be to make the ship and all components 1 block wider? If not i can work with my double door idea :)

3 replies to this bug / suggestion

8 minutes ago, SpartanLand said:

Hello Dev/Design Team,

I have just started to create the large ship on my explorer world but while adding my own personal additions to the boat i noticed that the boat is 16 blocks in width but the doors are 3 blocks, meaning nothing will line up evenly (unless i put 2 doors (6 blocks wide). 

I guess my suggestion would be to make the ship and all components 1 block wider? If not i can work with my double door idea :)

I agree! And you cannot centre the dang ship's helm on a fresh large ship!

Edited by John - NEXFER

Yeah sails could be 3x3 and 5x3 as well. Although I also like to have 4 wide doors since my windows are usually 4 wide as well. Also fix the way the default ladders are attached, they are not symmetrical. (The small ship ladders are actually even worse)

Edited by WijkagentAdrie