Deathpar7

2 thing i think this game could use

Question

Two thing i think this game could use is

1 . higher player limit for servers 

2 . More indepth parts such as drive, shafts mabee rotors or Pneumatic cylinders other than that my kids and wife and i love this game 

1 reply to this bug / suggestion

23 hours ago, Deathpar7 said:

Two thing i think this game could use is

1 . higher player limit for servers 

2 . More indepth parts such as drive, shafts mabee rotors or Pneumatic cylinders other than that my kids and wife and i love this game 

In time I am sure they plan on implementing many many more items.  Example, a better stove for cooking that can cook stacks as opposed to singles in each slot.  Same would go for better smeltery's which would have instead of 9 slots maybe 15 that could allow stacks of 5 or in each slot.  I am sure they are hashing out ways to progress and give the player a feel of climbing the Tech Ladder. I wouldn't be surprised if they are already hashing out ideas for automation while they sit around the huge tables in Office G15 doing discovery and R&D.  With the large number of sales through steam. Bohemia will throw a larger budget that will include another hand picked team to start increasing the creation/modeling/efficiency of Ylands over the next 9 months.