Sign in to follow this  
Ridingkeys

RP_EvoCity_YL - WIP

Hi fellow Yland Explorers.

I'm a huge fan of the game, but I also love Garry's Mod and the nostalgia it gave me playing on the old roleplay gamemodes on the old RP_EvoCity maps. That is why I have decided to start recreating EvoCity2_v5p in Ylands, as well as an RP gamemode that I am expanding on as more features get added.

Without further ado, here are some of the early screenshots.

City Hall/The Nexus on Main Street.

916e02e2c3.png

The Evoiott Hotel right next to City Hall!

93cea5f01c.png

Some empty lots that will either be filled by myself with buildings accurate to EvoCity, or by players when i get the dedicated server running

9be37a40c4.png

Main Street!

94d8e3ec5f.png

City Hall Lobby

e749dcebe9.png

The Police Station(Not pictured, but there is a jail behind a locked door that the Police role has keys for!)

acc5db703c.png

The Mayors Office, where he conducts important things like granting permits and warrants!

a988dc4c8a.png

A look at the Evoiott Hotel's downstairs lobby and first floor stores.

59237c34bb.png

Merry Christmas/Happy Holidays from EvoCity!

b842d62f25.png

With the pictures out of the way I wanted to talk about my plans for RP_EvoCity_YL.

When Dedicated Server's are available, I do plan on opening up a RolePlay server that will be running 24/6. The one day will be when I update the map with new roads, events, and buildings. It will not be strict survival, as I will be awarding "RolePlay Permits" to players who have great ideas for awesome builds that will encourage good roleplay. Overall, it will be a fun serious roleplay in a good game.

There will be a public release once this gets closer to completion. I am not recreating the full map, just the downtown area, as I want to encourage players to create structures outside of the rocky downtown.

With all that in mind, I would like to express my interest in running the roleplay server every day up until dedicated servers release. It won't be 24/7, but it will allow those interested to jump in and form a community before we get dedis.

I hope you enjoy!

• Upvote 2

I'd love to join this. I've been hoping there would be some RP opportunities and i like what you've done so far! How do i apply? :D

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, -Shojiki- said:

I'd love to join this. I've been hoping there would be some RP opportunities and i like what you've done so far! How do i apply? :D

Thanks -Shojiki-! If you'd like to play, I try to host a multiplayer game every night. It will be titled LemonBrew Roleplay.

Last night a great group of people ended up playing and it was really fun. I am hoping to do the same every night at around 6 PM EST-12 AM EST

I've also created a steam group last night to get things more organized.

https://steamcommunity.com/groups/Lemonbrew

If you have some ideas for what should be added to the map, hop on one night and start creating :D.

• Upvote 1

The Shoppes on Main Street. It's missing one shop, but the first two are complete!

bd771b2421.png

An old abandoned mine, what spooky secrets does it contain?

03de559956.png

• Upvote 1

It's time to go to bed, but I just wanted to post some new screenshots for you guys!

The Third Shop for the Main Street Shoppes is finished!

a8449d1a75.png

So is it's parking lot.

760f7f4975.png

All of the electrical wires have been buried under ground, and a new Central Power Relay has been added to the city. This gives the electrician role something to do and allows the mayor to make rules on who get's power and who doesn't! Take a look at some of the pretty lights.(Every single building is hooked into the underground electrical grid now)

3f539dfa6b.png

0817d25e72.png(Yes the interiors have lights)

c2c6131e24.png9e323b4eb7.png

Finally, the Bank of America Building is finished exterior wise. The interior will come after I finish the interior of Hotel Evoiott(Which is also now connected to the power grid.)

06de1d805f.png

1c8976712a.png

The EvoCity skyline is coming together!

7e7da5c73a.png

More progress has been made. Downtown seems to be near completion!

A new property for players to look forward to is the Bulk Warehouse Store!

5667bbcfc5.png

Complete with furnished offices and electricity!

d3976518ca.png

The Evoiott Hotel is finally finished, included is a dining hall, four shops, and eight bedrooms for players to use.

ef4bfc5d34.png

466da25ce7.png

c3b6389bcc.png

Finally, the Park on Main Street is finished as well!

07e7891896.png

I'd also like to invite you all to start playing around and getting familiar with the map. You can find it 24/7 hosted on LemonBrew Roleplay in the North American Region. There is no password but I hope that you guys can be respectful towards the map and not completely destroy it.

Edited by Ridingkeys