Sign in to follow this  
Designated Drinker

Editor Mode Questions

is it possible to set objects hp to infinite and also mass select objects to set them to infinite hp, need this so the start area i make does not get broke up by trolls, 99k hp is nice but i cant seem to figure out how to set buildings hp to 99k hp (like all the bricks windows doors used in the structure at once instead of doing one brick at a time, and even then you still get people who will sit for half an hour to destroy your 99k hp bricks, oh and be careful where you place your spawn area, i actually started a map walked into the jungle and was killed by 12 leopard yes 12 i dunno if that is a bug but it seems a little to many, do predators respawn? 

Hi,

indestructible object and multieditation is not possible now but we want to add it for sure. It is not much user friendly but using compositions can help a little to work with already "almost indestructible" objects.

-----

predator respawn: there are simple reproduction rules. No respawn there. Killed animals will not get back to live.

Thank you for feedback!

thanks for the reply, and yes they need to be added,making a massive structure and setting each block/item to 99k hp takes hours and hours and hours, and if the item is made out of wood it seems to do nothing a couple of axe swings breaks it even if 99k hp, well for now i guess double walled metal only spawn areas, and good to know that they breed, i had a feeling it was that or a bug since i have so many predators about, however i think you should limit the amount they breed i am not joking when i say 12 animals killed me, it seems a bit to much.