Jacob Ellinger

Spoiler submarine sphere key

so I found a strange key called a submarine sphere key. there was also a metal orb chest but the key did not go to it. this key is even stranger in that is is purple colored. Now the best part was the orb chest had a unique armored pants. I looked everywhere in that cave system and never found what the key goes too. Anyone know? 

There are some "Hidden keys" laying around on several Ylands(even found 1 at a time in a birdsnest), they can be used for the "Hidden underwater" treasures(if not locked by a password riddle)but also for chest that are laying around, I know there is even a hidden pirate chest you can dig up on 1 of the Ylands ;)

The hard to find chests have mostly random things you can't craft that easy ;) the easy to find chest also have random things but those things you usee on a "daily basis" like resources, food, weapons or clothes. 

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, A3_Melle said:

There are some "Hidden keys" laying around on several Ylands(even found 1 at a time in a birdsnest), they can be used for the "Hidden underwater" treasures(if not locked by a password riddle)but also for chest that are laying around, I know there is even a hidden pirate chest you can dig up on 1 of the Ylands ;)

The hard to find chests have mostly random things you can't craft that easy ;) the easy to find chest also have random things but those things you usee on a "daily basis" like resources, food, weapons or clothes. 

I just beak chest if they are locked. I have never found a locked chest under the water though, only password locked ones. All that said I found the berried treasure with like 300 gold coins in it on land once.