Question

At first the game worked fine when playing in multiplayer, however, after roughly 5 hours of game time none of the players were able to connect. All reporting "Host Unreachable".
I have been able to reproduce this issue on several newly created worlds, all with different hosts. So I believe we can rule out internet connection being the issue.
All of the, players including the host, have forwarded the ports asked for in the following post, yet still there is no change.
http://steamcommunity.com/app/298610/discussions/2/1620599015865077154/

The error message "Host Unreachable" is persistent on every world created, even after following certain steps told to prevent this.
Please note that a large number of our players attempting to get this working are running less than two month old, near clean windows machines. Most of us do routine malware and spyware checks, so I believe we can rule that out as a potential issue.

I have attached my DxDiag, as well as the log files located in "C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Ylands\Ylands_Data". Hopefully this will aid in finding a solution.

output_log_clean.txt

output_log.txt

DxDiag.txt

Edited by Isaac Wilson-Morse
More detailed and to the point description.
  • Thanks 1

0 replies to this bug / suggestion

No replies to this bug / suggestion