canadeonbacon

Cant play for more than 10 min without a crash

Question

Hello, i am getting beyond frustrated! i love this game so much but can barely play for very long before it crashes! please help! I think i posted my crash logs to the wrong place but they are here at this link . if i need to send more or post them in a different spot please let me know! Thank you!

7 replies to this bug / suggestion

I'll link your crash reports here. Could you also attach your DxDiag report, please?

Have you noticed if it happens at some specific place in the game? Crafting tab etc.? And is there any error message?

i am not sure what a dxdiag is and where to find it! And no not really...i have been paying attention to see if it happens with some specific but no...it seems to just be random. i can literally be standing there doing nothing and it will crash. Even when im just at the main menu it will crash. Sometimes a big crash happens and it freezes my whole computer until it restarts itself.

Here's how you find the DxDiag report:

Yes, that is fine. We'll look into it, thanks :)

any help yet?? still crashing a ton. i cant even exit the game or go to main menu without it crashing. Please help!!! I can send more crash reports if needed!